Monday, July 15, 2013

Nail of the Day: Think Pink

Today's NOTD is one of the polishes I recently ordered from Forever 21. It's Love & Beauty nail polish in Think Pink. This nail polish is $3.80 CAD which I think is a fantastic price for a good nail polish.

Think Pink is a gorgeous creamy hot bubblegum pink nail polish. This took 2-3 coats which is pretty good for a neon. I got this since I've been eye-ing Essie's Boom Boom Room and I thought this would be a good substitution since it's half the price of Essie polishes.

On the bottle they say the polish is just called "Neon Pink" but when I ordered it online they called it "Think Pink" so I'm not sure why they did that. I noticed the names on the bottles often describe the colour of the polish, whereas online the polishes usually have a name.

Overall I'm really impressed with the quality of this polish and can't wait to try the others I ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment